Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

6 months old

Well, I was going to talk about the sun and the sand, or lack there of, but since I finished yet another layout last night, I decided to show that off instead.



I also decided to start sharing my view of the layout and what I like most about it. What I like most of this layout is the buttons and how they bring the eye to the main focal photo. I have hundreds of buttons... have I used them so far? Big negative. So now I can check that embellisment off the list. I also love the second focal photo. The expression on Little Man A's face is priceless! How could you not love that face?!

Well, my goal is to have his album complete by the time we leave for our cruise next month. I only have 6 more layouts to finish in the next 15 days. I think I can do it!

Let me know what you think of the layout!

3 comments:

Jude said...

I LOVE IT!!! I knew you were working toward that goal! Can you make Gramma a copy??

KiKi said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Okay, that's it, I'm really getting my act together this time. I'm going to email you specifics by end of this week (promise this time) so we can get started for real.

Carl said...

Hi-

Little Man A's pic made its way on to a post on my blog today. I'll add you to my blog links.

Congrats the scrapbook layouts look great! I'm sure the business will be a success!

Carl