Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yeah for Disney!

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. My hubby and I had a long, wonderful 4 day weekend with Little Man A!! I was planning on showing you some of the highlights from the weekend, but instead I wanted to show off something else. Another layout!! Can I just tell you how estatic I am about finishing yet another one!!

So for your viewing pleasure, here it is:



Tomorrow, I'll tell you all about our weekend. And then, later in the week, I'm going to share with you my new business name!

I'm so excited I can barely stand it!

Tootles for now!

1 comment:

Jude said...

These are amazing! I can't wait to see them in person.....
Check out the website Adam did for our Team!
http://fullthrottle.superhappyfuntown.com
you have to have him set you up one when you are ready.....