Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Dreaming of sand

I think Little Man is getting cabin fever...and I'm right there with him. Unfortunately, it's still cold here. But this weekend when he handed me his winter hat, I knew he wanted to go outside. Lately because I'm just so tired of the cold, we haven't been taking our usual afternoon walks. It's just too cold, especially with the wind chill factored in. So instead of just walking around outside and letting him lead the way (wait, I still did that!) I decided to bring out a few toys.



He actually had fun digging up the mulch and putting it in his little bucket. This summer, I plan to get him a bigger set for him to play with at the play ground. They have a special spot with LOTS of sand. Not to mention, we'll be going to Orlando this October for a long weekend.

Needless to say, I'm dreaming of sand too. While listening to the request radio the other day, someone called in to hear Kenny Chesney's "All I want for Christmas is a real good tan". Now that's what I'm talking about - even if it's not Christmas time.


So, only 12 more days until....

This...




Turns in to this....

No comments: