Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nothing Better to do... actually I do.

So it seems over the past week while I have been busy putting a brochure and a business card together, I was tagged. Not once, but twice. First by Kiki like a week ago. Then by Wenderina on Friday.

I could have been a smartalic and posted back that none of the books I've been reading lately even go up to page 123 since they include, but are not limited to, Fred and Ted Go Camping, Peter Rabbit's Happy Easter, Flap Your Wings, and Are you my Mother? But I didn't. Instead, I grabbed the two books on my bedside table that I am going back and forth at night... to help me get to sleep... but it's not working.

So here are the directions:
1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people & post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.

Book #1:
"Richard Earl Evans," Jacobi announced. "AKA Red, Boomer, Duke. Don't feel insulted if he doesn't stand up and shake hands."

"This is what you thought I meant by no contact?" I said, looking cross but inside delighted that they had brought him in.

From 2nd Chance by James Patterson (part of the Women's Murder Club)


Book #2
Most of the cases of death and injury were caused when a child became entrapped in an area between the mattress on the bed and the attached bed rail, according to the CPSC.

But isn't it dangerous to put a two or three year old in a bed without a rail? No, it isn't.

From Toddler 411 by Denise Fields and Ari Brown, M.D.


And the following people are tagged:

IsdiHara
Sheri
Catwoman


I only tagged 3 people, because well, the other people on my blog list have already been tagged and it wouldn't be fair to tag them again.

2 comments:

KiKi said...

Ha, you got tagged twice... lol

Not sure what the purpose of the exercise was, but from what I can tell it's being done all over blogland. Go figure.

IsDihara said...

I can't believe I'm the first to finish my book-meme tag assignment! Do I get a prize?

How about correcting the tiny error in your entry where you misspelled my name? Ha ha ha!

Check out my book excerpt:
http://isdihara.blogspot.com/2008/02/ive-been-tagged.html