Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

The name game

So for the past couple weeks now, hubby has been helping me in any way he can to get me started with my new business. I do have to thank my friend again for giving me that extra boost. So if you want to thank her yourself, visit her at A Parently Speaking and go check her out with little Bruce. Of course the other person I have to thank is my wonderful and amazing Aunt Wenderina, who said I should really start a scrapbooking business this year. I know, other people have mentioned it before, but it didn't really hit until she said it last year.

We tried out a few names like:

Little Scraps {of Life} - This one was my favorite. But too many blogs and websites use this term pertaining to scrapbooking or anything else for that matter.

Little Bits {of Life} - someone had something very similar for a blog and website.

Bits of Scraps - same thing... too many references online.


But one, really stood out....


So without further ado, here is my new business name:

◆Scraps 2 Remember◆



I am in the midst of putting a brochure as well as a website together. I'm not sure I'm going to really promote things until April since we are going on a cruise next month. But, if any of you out there are interested in having a work of art made with your photo memories, please feel free to contact me at:

Scraps2Remember@yahoo.com

Tootles!

1 comment:

KiKi said...

Ooh! Ooh! I promise to get my act together and email some stuff to you so we can get rolling!