Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Funny Noises for the holiday

I've been a little bit of a video maniac lately, so I have to apologize if you feel like you are getting bombarded by videos. Our little digital Cannon camera does a decent job at getting both pictures and videos. Which is good because that means we can get short videos for now without having to buy a new video camera.

I had to show you this one because it is too funny! Little Man A used to like for us to do this when he was 6 months old. For some reason this seems to calm him. It worked like a charm when we were out all day long looking to buy a house this summer. Now I think he just likes the sound that it makes. I didn't get it on film, but he ended up doing to himself after I took this video. Too cute!

No comments: