Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Good intentions

As I was looking over hubby's shoulder reading my blog entries this weekend, I remembered I had set a few goals for the month of August. In addition to getting started on "Little Man's Special Moments", I had wanted to complete Wenderina's wedding album and get my website up and running.

While I have obviously finished quite a few layouts for Little Man's album (some of which I even submitted to Creating Keepsakes), I didn't make any progress on Wenderina's album. I'm really hoping to be able to finish it this month considering October is their anniversary month.

On the website front, I did accomplish a temporary one while my beloved brother tries to pry himself away from his daily duties. Although it did come in handy the other day when one of hubby's colleagues was inquiring about my services, I wish more of my layouts were posted (and not in video format since they are unable to view videos). We'll see if it's complete by the end of the year.

So here's one more layout for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mama Lou said...

What fun we had on that trip to DC.
Hope we can do another short trip somewhere again.