Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A look back in time

Last night, after I finished downloading a few pics from the digital camera, I was trying to organize a few other photos. From there, I ended up scanning through the first twelve months of Little Man's precious life. From his first taste of rice cereal to tummy time in the middle of the living room (which he was not too thrilled with) to the day he made his successful attempt to stand and to taking his first step.

I watched every single short video clip....

What's wrong with me?? My child is not even 2 years old yet and I'm reminiscing about the little moments in his life already. Aren't you suppose to wait until he's at least 5 or 10 years old before you start recapping??

It just amazed me at how much he's grown. And in such a short period of time. I mean, it's September already. Where has this year gone?? I guess this is what happens when you have children. Just to show you what a years time can do, here is a chair that Gramma got him last July.

And here he is the other day:


I think the other part that has made the summer fly by is having something new to do every day - especially Gymboree. Although we have contemplated about continuing him in Gymboree, I have to admit that is the best thing we have done all summer long. Not to mention, if our vehicle even points in the general direction of Gymboree, he starts to mutter "Gym" and points us onward. Last night when we were headed right by Gymboree, I had to tell him that it was closed for the day, to which I'm sure he didn't understand.

I have to be honest though, I miss the days that he was learning how to crawl. Those little gums with no pearly whites. His first successful step toward Daddy. But I'm sure there will be more "little moments" ahead that we will be able to cherish for years to come.

No comments: