Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

It's a hit!

Well, I know not very many people actually commented about my pics and review of the month of July, but I know for a fact that it was a hit. Looks like I'll be turning this blog entry into a habit. Not only does our family and friends get to catch up with the life of Little Man A, I also have a great entry for future scrapbooking layouts.

Speaking of which, I just received my order of prints that I picked out for my "Little Moments with Little Man A" album. So keep an eye out for those coming soon. Hopefully, if I can pry myself away from ebay long enough this month, I'll be able to finish that as well as Wenderina's wedding album (even if I don't have all of their journaling in hand).

Also on my list to accomplish this month, although it's not necessarily for me, is to have my brother finish my website. If you haven't noticed, I did put a slideshow together of my layouts if you are interested in checking them out. Most of them I've published here already, but I have included a few others I have not displayed. Hopefully, with the website up and running, Scraps 2 Remember will be up and running before the end of the year.

Oh, and one more thing. We're NOT moving before the end of the year! Hubby informed me that the board for his promotion packet will not happen until November. He will be notified if he has been selected 4-6 weeks from there, putting it around Christmas time that we will find out when and even where we will be going next. If he is selected, there are two schools that he needs to complete (total 12-14 weeks long) prior to checking in with his new unit. I'll be staying here since I have friends to keep me occupied here. Not to mention this will postpone our need to either rent or sell our house. Hopefully by then the market will have started to incline again.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Wenderina said...

Oh the pressure to journal.