I know I said that this was going to be posted on Friday, but we had a hell of a day .... a very long story that may be posted later, but probably not. Without much further ado, here are 100 Things You Likely Never Wanted to Know About Me in celebration of 100 postings on my blog! Enjoy!
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Well, I don't personally have a vehicle. Hubby has the truck, and in that is a booster seat, an extra diaper bag just in case we forget the main one, and lots of small toys (they should probably come out since Little Man doesn't bother with them any more - too busy watching traffic).
2. When was the last time you threw up?
Unfortunately, I do remember this. When I had way too many drinks at a friend's house when we were playing Presidents and Assholes (the President at that time was more of a dick-tator, if you know what I mean).
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Fuck... I can say that here, right?
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Little Man A and hubby and the post lady - she delivered a package for me (more business cards and brochures!)
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Playing with Little Man A.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
That depends... on how long Little Man A takes a nap.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Take a good nap, Boo. Mommy loves you.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water with a lemon wedge
12. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, t-shirt and a sweatshirt
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Strawberry yogurt, Wheat Thins, and a goldfish (courtesy of Little Man)
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No. The last time I bought clothing was before I went on my cruise... two new blouses.
15. When was the last time you ran?
Run? Does running after a 15 month old count?
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
19. Ever go camping?
Yes, but it was a very long time ago.
20. Do you have a tan?
I wouldn't consider it a tan, but compared to my extremely fair complexion child.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
I don't drink soda.
25. What did your last IM say?
I don't IM.
26. Are you someone's best friend?
I'd like to think so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Trying to keep Little Man occupied yet another day.
28. Where is your mom right now?
San Diego, CA
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A one-star flag signifying the I had someone serve overseas in a time of war and bookshelves.
30. What color is your watch?
I don't wear a watch, but I do have a Goofy watch where the hands go backwards. Really messed with me.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Kangaroos, Steve Irwin, koalas.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
I thought about it, but I don't have the money for it.
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Last time I went to a fast food place we went in, but that was because we have Little Man and it was dinner time.
35.How many kids do you want?
Want? Not sure how to answer that.
36. Do you have a dog?
Yes, a cocker spaniel named Maggie.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Hubby at work.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
39. Any plans today?
I don't make plans anymore. I just go with the flow.
40. How many states have you lived in?
Let's see... NY, does college count? OH if it does. TX, PA, MN, and VA.
41. Ever go to college?
42. Where are you right now?
Downstairs family room.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Trying to deal with a tantrum throwing 16 month old, while trying to not have one myself-although today we are having a good day.
44. Last song listened to?
"Surf's Up" soundtrack- Little Man likes the surfing music!
46. Are you allergic to anything?
ragweed and sulfa
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Sketchers sneakers, but I'm thinking they need to retire for some new ones.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Probably, but I couldn't tell who right now.
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I have no idea.
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
53. Do you eat healthy?
I'd like to think so, but probably not as healthy as I should.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Take care of Little Man, blog, scrapbook, check my email, manage our checking account, get dinner ready, entertain Little Man some more, clean the house... is that enough??
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Not that I know of.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes, when I answer the phone and when Little Man pretends that he's talking on the phone as well.
57.What are your feelings on chocolate?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, several of them.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
Just one? Well, the one that I touch every day is on my right middle finger where I smooshed my finger in between two 4 inch steel rods for a rhinoceros enclosure at the San Antonio Zoo. That hurt.
61. Where would you like to live?
Hawaii first, San Antonio second.
62. What's your favorite color?
63. What's your favorite animal?
Does it have to be just one? Bald eagle, Humpback whale, Black Rhinoceros, Sumatran Tiger, horses....
64. What color socks do you wear?
white... I'm boring.
65. Who do you talk to on a daily basis?
Hubby, Little Man A.
66. When was the last time you did the laundry?
67. What book are you currently reading?
Just finished 4th of July by James Patterson, plan to start Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
68. What was the cheapest you've ever paid for gasoline?
I remember paying 94 cents during college.
69. What's the most you've paid for a haircut?
Including a color? $145 (what was I thinking?? That he is a damn good hair dresser!)
70. I'm running out of ideas... so how's just 70 for right now?
Here's to another 100 entries. Don't worry, I won't do a top 200 list when I hit that number! I'm sure the next list will be when I hit the one year anniversary mark.