Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gettin his groove on

Things around here have been a little hectic lately, hence the lack of posting. I haven't even had the time to read any blogs this week so far either. I've been busy keeping Little A entertained (especially during the rainy days), catching up on my scrapbooking (I still have 4 more months in Little A's First Year), starting two new scrapbooks for clients (Thanks, Kiki!), and hubby's back problem has flared again (no, it was not due to gratuitous sex). Needless to say, I've had to re-evaluate my priorities and unfortunately my blog is and will continue to take a back burner. I think this classifies as a "searching for even balance" moment.

However, before I begin to slow down on the amount of postings, I would love to share with you a recent video. It's self explanatory. Little A is just too cute for words. Enjoy!


1 comment:

AmyBow said...

What a munchkin! Little Man A is very very cute. He can have a dance party with my LP anytime.