Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back in the saddle again!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a new layout - although if I want to submit this to Creating Keepsakes it should not be posted anywhere online, including a blog - oh well! Anyways, this obviously has sat on my desk since before we went on our cruise. I've hemmed and hawed over it for the past couple weeks and finally decided to finish it last night.


I know this looks like a simple project, but this one really kicked my butt. I had a few inspiration pieces that I was working off of, but nothing I had seemed to be working. I'm actually really pleased with the way it turned out, especially the left page. And I'm especially excited about the monogram "A" which is from a new Cricut diecut cartridge I purchased this week.

Let me know what you think!

Tootles!

P.S. For those of you who may notice, the date is wrong - it's actually August to September 2008.

2 comments:

IsDihara said...

Ooh, I hate to ask this, but wouldn't the date be August - September 2007?

I only bring this up because today's date is April 10, 2008. (see below)

Unless you have a secret time machine hidden in your back yard, the date couldn't be 2008.

And about that time machine...
I might know a guy who wants to go for a ride, hee hee. :-D

A's Mom said...

Yeah, that's what I meant. I only wish I had a time machine... but I guess that kind of defeats the purpose of learning from our mistakes, huh?