Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new do

Not for me, but for hubby. Last week, when he needed to get a new DA (Department of the Army) photo done for a review board (hopeful promotion), he got his head shaved. Unfortunately, I didn't grab a picture that day, but I did get one this weekend.

He went from looking like this...



to this...




Trust me, it would have been a bigger impact if I had a day of the haircut photo. Guess I should prepare myself for this new look considering he may be active duty soon.

1 comment:

Wenderina said...

Impressive. Talk to me when he looks like your uncle C.

In the meantime - not one word about Obama? I mean he's only being sworn in a few miles from your front door today? At least the mag that Daddy is reading mentions Obama on the cover.