Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Return to Reality

Hello everyone!

We've returned from our luxurious cruise in the southern Caribbean.... and I'm ready for another one! A drink that is. Garçon!

From reading my mom's blog, Little Man A had a wonderful time with Gramma and Pop-pop as well.

Unfortunately, I'm still feeling the effects of the ship and haven't quite gotten back my "land legs" or head for that matter. I still feel like I'm moving from side to side and can't quite get my balance some times. For some reason, it's worse when I'm sitting on the ground (especially when I'm changing Little Man A's diaper or putting on his shoes).

So, I'm going to postpone my wonderfully detailed adventures of our cruise until tomorrow.

Tootles until then!

1 comment:

KiKi said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it. (I'm still hatin' on you right now, though.)