Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What a great present!


Sunday, I received a great present from my aunt "Wenderina". You may have seen her blog spot, "Anxious Moments". If not, go check it out. She is one of the best writers that I know and someone who I am glad that I am related to.

Anyway, she contacted Jessica at Cuppycakes Designs and purchased a redesign for my blog! Jessica recently redesigned Crazy Man Jones blog spot as well.

And just in time for my 50th posting!

So stay tuned everyone. My 50th post will be All New and Redesigned!

3 comments:

Wenderina said...

So glad you liked the present! I can't wait to see the results!

KiKi said...

Great! Looking forward to seeing the new design.

Mrs. Booms said...

Ah, your Aunt Wenderina is an awesome aunt and one of my very first readers...

And Jess is awesome to work with. Love her to pieces. She'll do great work for you and is so easy going. The whole experience will be a treat!!!