Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My new love

Don't worry, hubby. It's not a person.

For the past few months I have been looking for the perfect water bottle. Has to be stainless steel, has a straw, and MUST be at least 16 ounces. I tried the Camelback stainless steel, but it isn't insulated so the ice doesn't stay frozen for very long and it really sweats on the outside when filled with ice. I tried accepting my Bubba Mug, but the damn thing was so top heavy it kept falling over and leaking water because I wanted to use a straw rather than the opening spout.

But then, I found this:


Isn't she beautiful? By Thermos, insulated stainless steel 16 ounce bottle with straw for either hot or cold drinks. We already have 3 of the 12 ounce ones.

I love it!

No comments: