Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Can you say a bargain?

I know, I've done this before, but I just can't help myself. Because of my sale/coupons buys hubby took more than enough shaving cream, deodorant, toothpaste, and razors to last him the entire year - or at least that was the plan. I'm sure the other guys are going to look at him funny, but I don't care. I saved money!

Here's another one that I did today at CVS. The only thing not included in the pic was 3 boxes of tissue which we took to LMA's school to help out with supplies.


All for less than $10! The deodorant alone was originally priced at $2.79 and the toothpaste was $3.29 each. This week with the CVS card you get $2 back when you purchase Right Guard deodorant, up to three (that's $6 back right there).

Am I good or what?




Yes, dear. This is next year's supply of toothpaste, shaving cream, and deodorant. And yes. Those m&m's are for me.

No comments: