Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm a Free fan

I had heard AmyBow talking about freecycle, but I didn't think I had the time to "exchange" items with people. Yea, free things are great, but you never know.

When Wenderina came to town for New Years, she brought up the freecycle website for this area and I joined. I've been hooked ever since. So far, I haven't collected much or offered much except maybe coupons and small baby clothes BBZ has already outgrown (saving the nicer ones to hopefully get money for them). But today, everything changed. Today, we got this:



When I replied to the offer ad, I was thinking it was a small 12-15 inches truck with maybe some sounds. This thing is 35 inches long, is as tall as LMA, and is motorized. With a switch if a lever you can make the ladder turn left or right, up or down, and make the truck go forward or backward. The only thing wrong? The cover for the batteries is missing and instead is replaced with a piece of cardboard and tape. Does LMA care? Nope, not one bit.

My son is a fan of firetrucks. Can you tell??

3 comments:

Wenderina said...

So cool. Amazing what's out there and free, right? After all the time you've spent helping others and trying to help me spend less...I'm happy to pay you back.

Jude said...

That is an unbelievable find!!! I love the pictures!! I bet Pop pop is having a great tine, too....

Carl said...

"TRUCK" - LMA 2009