Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photo Ops in Williamsburg

With my new camera in tow, you had to have known that I was going to be on the look out for some great photo opportunities. Although ALL the pics were great when taken with my new camera, these were the ones that I really enjoyed taking the most. I was able to capture all of these while at Busch Gardens.







I'm definitely going to have to find some great places in the nearby area to take my photography skills to the new level. Then again, it does help to have a great camera as well.

2 comments:

Jude said...

I am not surprise you found the "bird" to take picturs of - these are beautiful. It looks like you have opened a old hiden talent!

Lori said...

Those are great. They look so professional. Are you doing any editing or are those straight out of the camera?