Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A neighborly visit

As LMA and I were enjoying our morning cartoons of Max & Ruby, something outside had caught the attention of both cats and the dog. Since the dog was really excited about it, I only assumed that it was another stray cat outside. So after I let her outside to scare away the vermin, I noticed this little guy...


Of course being he nature lover that I am and wanting that love to grow in LMA, we ventured outside to take a closer look at our new visitor. We usually get visitors like this from time to time, which is another reason why I love the location of our house (what I don't like is the number of bugs including horrendous spiders and lots of mosquitos).

While LMA was enjoying the morning air, I was taking pictures...



Did I mention I love my new camera?

2 comments:

Jude said...

Your pictures are Beautiful!!

Wenderina said...

How cool is that? I can't say as I've ever had a visitor quite so entertaining. Er...unless it's you guys...yeah.