Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So now you know

Wasn't sure I could keep my big secret any longer. At least from the blogging community (even though some of you who lurk really don't care). We've already told most of our family and friends.

There are those women who tell people as soon as they know. Then there are those who don't like to splurge their news until after the dreaded first trimester is over. AmyBow kept her secret for awhile... at least from the blogging world anyway. A few other friends I know have done the same.

I would have liked to have been one of those people. Just keep things low key until you really start to show. Because when you tell people you're only 7 weeks along, they say you're barely pregnant. Yeah, well. That doesn't change the fact that I am still pregnant. And watch out! Hormones are already starting to rage (especially when you say I'm ONLY 7 weeks pregnant).

And in all honesty, how the hell would I have been able to keep something like that from my mother? I know it would have been easy to keep since I really only talk to her on the phone, but I would have been nervous every time she called.

So, there. Now you know. Now I can complain and whine spread the joy about my pregnancy. Number 2.

1 comment:

Jude said...

YEAH!!! never keep secrets from your mother!