Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally. Another project complete

Little Man A just turned two years old... 2 months ago. During his first year, every month I took a picture of him with a teddy bear that a good friend gave him. I loved to watch him grow compared to the teddy bear and he always managed to make the cutest expressions. Sometimes, it took over 24 shots to get it right, but that's what digital photography is for.

I used to have all twelve photos displayed on a shelf in our living room, but I wanted to display others. I decided to make a large collage of the photos and make it scrapbook-y as well.

Although the project really only took just over an hour to complete, for some reason I just kept putting it off. I finally finished it Saturday!


Now I just need to finish his first year album and I'll be all caught up... somewhat.

No comments: