Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Scraps 2 Remember Open for Business

Well, it's official! I am open for business. Although I'm currently busy with two scrapbooks at the moment, so you'll have to take a number. But I guess all good things come to those who wait.

Scraps 2 Remember


Although it's not exactly what we want (myself and my brother who is designing it), my splash page is up and has contact information. He also thought of a cool idea to show a sneak peak of some of my pages. Once the page is officially up and running, all of my must-see layouts will be displayed.

A special thanks to Kiki and Wenderina for promoting my new custom scrapbook business. So if you or someone you know and love would like a custom scrapbook made by Scraps 2 Remember, please contact me!