Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Hope all the mothers out there, either current or soon to be, had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday! We continued our Sunday tradition with a trip to IKEA for a late morning breakfast. This time we made sure to get Little Man A his very own plate of eggs so I could finish mine myself. Then we proceeded downstairs to pick out a new bistro set for underneath our large tree in the front yard. It looks very nice. We then came home and once Little Man was down for his 3-1/2 hour siesta, we added shelving to my scrapbook room/office! It is so neat, now I have no excuse NOT to get any work done!

Speaking of Mother's Day, I was forwarded this link about mothers needing to take care of themselves. I thought it was a good one and wanted to pass it along!

To all the Moms out there – don’t forget your “me” time…

Enjoy the rest of your day. Hope it's not a cold and rainy one like here in Virginia.

No comments: