Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Gymboree - A fun place to be!

Friday we started classes at our local Gymboree. And let me tell you... that is the best place! EVER!! I could elaborate more, but I'm really not very good with words, so you'll just have to trust me on this one.

We started off previewing a Level 4 (age group 16-22 months) Gymboree class which is designed to stimulate all the senses with music and play... and of course have fun by getting all your energy out by 10:30am. In this class, taught by the skinniest, nicest girl I've ever met (who by the way has a child of her own), we - excuse me - Little Man A learned about high and low. First, he climbed up the side of jungle gym (holding on to me for dear life - he's not a climber, yet), then walked across this wavy platform, then dropped some balls down the slide.


Then, walked across the wavy, wobbly bridge (okay, some of them just crawled, but that's okay)...

We played with bubbles, with a large parachute, and the best thing Little Man has ever seen...


A basketball hoop!

Then, we had some good ole fun just running around crazy.

He was having so much fun walking around with a little Gymbo luggage, he threw a fit getting his shoes back on.


I know he had a great time and I can't wait to take him back this week!

No comments: