Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Still going...

So this blog IS suppose to be about me, so I thought I would throw one out today that at least included me in the picture. Sort of. Last week after everyone in the house was awaken by LMA at 0630 I needed to get out of the house. Not being able to take the kids to the gym to at least get my blood pumping, I decided to hit the track. I brought LMA's bike along, even though he decided to sit on the side lines for the 30 minutes that I was running. Today was a different story. He was racing me for the first few laps, then would take a rest. Afterwards, we all stretched our legs and headed to the Farmer's Market. It was a nice start to our day.

1 comment:

Wenderina said...

Love that you are finding ways to have this activity together. Have I told you how gorgeous you have been looking in photos lately? The military ball photo is just spectacular...