Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

I did it!!


My first 5K race was this weekend. I still can't believe that I joined the running community, but I did it! I finished strong at 33:10, which happens to be my personal best! My good friends and their children were there to help support me and be my cheering squad. Without them, I literally would not have been able to be a part of this race (because who would have watched LMA and BBZ?)!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That's awesome! I wish I could have been there to cheer you on. Great job!

Wenderina said...

You rock! (I tell you that all the time, but hey, you do!) And I was so psyched to get on your blog and see a whole batch of entries of those wonderful boys and you to catch up on. Love and miss you!