Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Work-Out with On Demand

Did you know that if you have On Demand with your cable company, you can work out at home for FREE?? I LOVE that word! With On Demand Exercise TV, I can do a different 30 minute workout every day for an entire month.

Instead of purchasing several work-out videos that just take up space, you can work out with Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser with her 30 Day Shred video. 20 minutes later and I promise you will be begging for mercy. Ok, maybe not mercy, but you'll be sweating.


If you want to take it up a notch, add in Nicole Stewart's 10 min work-out, Leg Slimmer and Toner. 10 minutes doesn't sound like very much, but that one hurt!


So after 30 minutes of working out, what did I learn? Well, next time make sure I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt, not pj pants and a long sleeve shirt (because it was a pj day after all). And I really should wear a sports bra too considering the amount of jumping jacks and jump rope movements she does in just 20 minutes.

Who needs to go to the gym on the weekends when you can stay home where its nice and warm?

1 comment:

Wenderina said...

Such a good idea. I confess I sometimes watch these shows (or biggest loser) while eating ice cream. Think that helps?