Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Momma? What's a ...?

Little Man is in the curious phase. More the "what's this?" and "what's that?" right now, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the why's start.

So the other day, when he came into the kitchen asking me a "what's this" question, I didn't think otherwise... until I turned around.

LMA: Mom?
Mom: Yeah? (Looking down at the dishes I was washing)
LMA: What's a redneck?
Mom: What's a redneck? It's a.... (then I turned around to see this)



And right behind him was daddy with a huge smirk on his face. Needless to say I didn't answer him and told him to go pick something else out to wear.

2 comments:

AmyBow said...

awesome. glad my kid is not the only one learning interesting words and terms. i always blame Daddy too.

Wenderina said...

Why didn't he say, "What's a Grunt"? That would fit more with following in Daddy's footsteps and in fatigues.