Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blame it on the moon

I can't believe February is almost over already. Between the two snow storms that we received in the beginning of the month, which the state of Virginia was so not prepared nor prepped to handle, Little Man acting like a three year old from hell (the temper tantrums are unreal for a three year old), and BBZ and his dilemma of not wanting to nurse anymore, it has really left me little time for blogging, let alone for myself.

So for those of you who do still follow me, I'm sorry. I've had lots to say, trust me, just no time to say it.

I'll be better next month. I'll try.

1 comment:

Lori said...

That's the way it goes. I'll still be around when you have time!