Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's potty time

**I apologize in advance if you take this picture offensive, but that's what you get for stopping by here.**



We knew this time would be coming sooner or later. It's time to start getting BBZ on the potty. He's already telling me when he goes #2, most of the time, so that's a start. But when I found this Froggy Potty on Freecycle I knew it was time to start. Now when I say start, it's basically telling BBZ, "This is a potty." His reply? Oh a step stool! This one might take a while too. But hopefully with the help of LMA you never know.

1 comment:

Lori said...

You know, I bet that with such an awesome big brother, BBZ will potty train pretty quick!

Good luck!