Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Gotta love 'em

Damn hormones. Not only do us women have to deal with them on a monthly basis, it's especially fun before and after having a child. All those emotions raging around inside can make a grown women just plain tired (try carrying around a 10 pound baby too).

Lately, those same hormones have been making my hair fall out. While I was pregnant, my hair became a thick, lustrous mane that would actually be nice to prepare for the day's events. Now, every time I take a shower I cringe at how much hair comes out into my hand. It's especially worse when I don't wash my hair every other day (because lets face it, it really doesn't need to be washed every single day).

At bath time, if I don't pay special attention to the tub, Little Man will hand me over a hair about every 2 minutes.

LMA: "Hair, Mama."

Me: "Sorry, buddy."

LMA: "Is that Daddy's hair?"

Me: "No, Daddy's not here, buddy. That's mommy's."

LMA: "Darn, mommy."

2 comments:

Lori said...

This is just another one of those lovely things no one ever tells you about. Isn't being a woman grand?!

Wenderina said...

Comments on last 3 posts: Hang in there kiddo. This too shall pass. But I'm very happy to see you blogging again. I feel re-connected. I guess I could pick up the phone once in while though huh?