Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day out with Thomas

So it's a little late, but better late than never. For National Scrapbooking Day, I did get about 2 hours to myself to work on scrapbooking, but laundry had to be started. By the time I actually figured out what I was doing with the layout, I was left with about an hour. Didn't finish that layout yet, but since I just picked up the pictures today from Sam's, I'm hoping to have it done before we leave for Florida.


However, during Little Man's nap this afternoon, I did put together a fast digital layout that I wanted to share from his Day out with Thomas. Hubby's dad from Texas was able to make it up for the weekend, so LMA had a blast with more attention. And I'm sure if it wasn't for that damn thing called a nap beckoning LMA, he would have gone all the way to 5pm just to hang out with trains for the rest of the day.


I'm telling you, this kid can spot an emergency vehicle a mile away. We drive all the way up to Baltimore to look at trains and he's bust looking at an ambulance and a fire truck. Silly kid.


They had a person making balloon animals, but LMA wanted something different than a dog or sword. He picked an airplane!

I have a feeling we'll be doing this again next year. As long as we're in the area of one anyway.

No comments: